£25 - £27.54 per hour
about 1 month ago
27 December 2023
MECHANICAL INSPECTOR - INSIDE IR35 - £27.54 PER HOUR VIA UMBRELLA - SC (OR WILLING TO UNDERGO) - 12 MONTHS (LIKELY EXTENSION) - STEVENAGE - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS - *MUST HAVE NVQ LEVEL 3 & HNC/HND/ONC/OND
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Mechanical Inspector to join our client on an initial 12 month deal working from Stevenage.
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Examining for correct assembly
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage
- Intermediate inspection checks non product certification
- Monitor product certification operators
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Control defect items via segregation from good product
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/defect reports
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets
- Care for and use specialised inspection tools
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Ensure inspection times are met
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21or HNC
- Several years' experience as a skilled person
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.