4 months ago
Mechanical / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£34,800 - £39,400
A rare opportunity has been created for a Mechanical or Mechanically bias Maintenance Engineer to join with one of South Wales’ leading manufacturing businesses, easily accessible from Bridgend - Caldicot. This is a two shift role working 6am - 2.30pm and 2pm - 10.30pm. The organisation has a proven record for providing training and development, investing in both equipment and people and for providing long and rewarding careers.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Carrying out the mechanical maintenance and upkeep of all shop floor machinery and equipment.
- Develop the planned / preventative maintenance schedule
- Organise, communicate and control of contractors
- Generate both Risk Assessments and Dynamic Risk Assessments.
- Control of the maintenance database and TPM system.
The experience you'll bring to the team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £34,400 - £39,400 salary, including shift allowance
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Very competitive Pension scheme
- Formal professional development
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.