£35000 + OT + benefits
over 1 year ago
Mechanical / Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading manufacturing business in Newport within easy reach of the M4 has a new opening in a growing Mechanical Maintenance team. Working a three shift pattern, including 1 weekend in 4 and 1 rest week, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly increase your salary with great OT rates and carry out varied work in a supportive team environment.
This is what you’ll be doing
With a different challenge every day, you’ll be:
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance activities
- Following company health and safety procedures
- Working with your colleagues across all areas of the business to achieve production priorities
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Time served apprenticeship
- Experience in a busy manufacturing environment
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Any electrical experience is an advantage
- A knowledge of robots will be an advantage
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £35,000 salary (including shift)
- OT at x 1.5 and x2
- £25 days + bank holidays
- 10% pension
- Life Assurance x 4 salary
- Company Sick Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
And a great shift pattern:
- Nights (Sun 1745 - 0600 / Mon-Thurs 21.45 - 0600)
- Rest week
- Weekend Nights (Fri & Sat 17:45 – 06:00) or Weekend Days (Sat & Sun 05:45 – 18:00)
- Afternoons (Mon to Thurs 13:45 – 22:00 / Fri 11:45 – 18:00)
- Mornings (Mon to Thurs 05:45 – 14:00 / Fri 05:45 – 12:00)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.