4 months ago
Are you a strong Mechanical Engineer who is looking for your next career step? This is an opportunity to join a global manufacturer who has long term opportunities to progress.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working 8-430pm taking control of a busy manufacturing facility ensuring production is running smoothly.
Tasks will include:
- Leading a team of Engineers and Apprentices to ensure PPM completion and breakdowns are rectified.
- Keeping a hands on approach maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence
- Carry out Root Cause analysis identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Machining and Welding
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Leading, supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained
- 2 years in an automated manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic machinery
- Good Workshop skills
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary with an excellent pension and 32 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays).
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who have £2 million set to be invested in the factory this year.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*