Are you a strong Mechanical Engineer? This newly created Mechanical Engineer role is for a leading SME Manufacturing Facility based in Crumlin.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 2 shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Providing mechanical support and knowledge on all machinery and equipment
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Maximising machinery output
- Setting up and maintaining the CMMS system in line with production manager.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC
- Knowledge of CMMS system (Desirable)
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary, weekly paid with performance bonus worth up to £1500 paid quarterly. A Pension matched up to 4% and 31 days holiday.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business with a family friendly feel and sociable team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones .
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*