7 months ago
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast moving manufacturer? Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills working on bespoke machinery?
If yes then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic employer based in the Cwmbran area.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Shift Maintenance Manager to ensure a successful delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance plan in addition reacting to any breakdowns to ensure that production runs smoothly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in a Mechanical Engineering field
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to increase plant efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Previous experience of working in a high capacity team working in a relevant FMCG environment
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of £34000, with lots of overtime opportunities + benefits.
You’ll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.