6 months ago
Are you a strong Mechatronic Engineer looking to make a move to a market leading FMCG manufacturer? This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer who specialises in paperboard and supplies a leading fast food manufacturers.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3 Shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing floor covering of all aspects of mechanical and electrical machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining your production area equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Be a point of escalation for any engineering problems that cannot be resolved by shift technicians.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/HND
- 5 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary, Health Cover, Death in service and pension. You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies an opportunities to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*