02921 673 712
12 days ago
24 December 2021
Cardiff (hybrid role)
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you a technically minded MI Assistant with an interest in the field of HR? Are you someone who has worked in an MI based role previously, preferably within a highly regulated environment? Are you technically minded with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel? If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are currently working to hire an experienced MI Assistant or MI Administrator to support an established HR team. This is a new and exciting role where you will work closely alongside the HR Project Partner.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Providing MI, data analysis and a reporting administration service identifying, designing, developing and implementing enhancements to the HR systems and processes.
- An integral part of your role will be to produce and manage MI for the HR team and wider stakeholders.
- Ensuring data protection requirements are adhered to.
- Suggesting and making improvements and identifying better ways of delivering HR MI.
- As the first point of contact for all HR IT related issues and queries, escalating or leading on them as appropriate, you will need to be a great communicator and possess the ability to recognise issues and identify trends.
- This is a highly analytical role, so strong Excel, presenting and reporting skills are a must.
The skills you'll bring to the team:
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis, reporting and providing meaningful MI
- PeopleHR IT system experience would be an advantage, as would experience of working in a regulated environment
- Proven experience of documenting processes, identifying improvement opportunities and delivering enhancements, ideally within an HR IT system
And here's what you'll get in return:
- A starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus bonus
- Hybrid working arrangements (must live within a commutable distance of Cardiff as some office work will be required)
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance cover with BUPA
- Personal pension scheme with generous matched company contributions return for your commitment, you’ll have the chance to develop your career in a dynamic environment, working alongside top talent and an exceptional leadership team.