Mid-Level & Senior PHP Developers X3
Yolk Recruitment are excited to announce our partnership with Booking Live. With their head office being based in Bristol, they have built and maintained a successful client base with large scale businesses such as BMW, NHS, David Lloyd and Microsoft. Following £1 million of investment, Booking Live are expanding their team to Cardiff, seeking multiple skilled PHP Developers to join their growing team.
The must haves...
- Strong knowledge of PHP including OOP and TDD
- Modern framework experience (Laravel or Silverstripe)
- Exposure to AGILE methodologies
- Familiarity with GIT
- Database experience - MySQL
- Vast exposure to integrating 3rd party API's and payment systems.
- A strong passion for software development, professional development and the wider business principles.
The nice to haves...
- Experience working with Silverstripe
- Cloud based technologies e.g. Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Dental and vision coverage
- Free Spotify account
- Referral bonuses
- Lenovo laptop
- Birthday day off
- Regular socials with friends and family welcome.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Ben Cable.
Please apply with a CV outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.