about 1 month ago
Backend Software Engineer - Cardiff - Fully remote - £45,000
Yolk are supporting the recruitment campaign for a Mid-Level Backend Engineer at one of the most exciting and rapidly growing Fintech companies based in Cardiff. As a Backend Engineer, you will be part of a passionate engineering team who are dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions in an agile and fast-moving environment.
This is what you'll be doing:
As a software engineer you will be involved in a cross-functional squad of designers, product, engineers, and testers, delivering new products and features. You'll be working on .NET backend APIs to support our mobile app built with Flutter. Squads develop and own features end-to-end, so you'll have opportunity to work across a wide range of technologies and have input into new features from the early planning stages through to their release.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- C#, .NET Core, SQL, Azure)
- Experience using third-party APIs
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Experience of TTD (unit testing, mocking, integration testing)
- Exposure with Agile/Scrum or cross functional teams
- Knowledge of DevOps practices (CI & CD)
- Knowledge of Cloud (e.g., Azure)
What you'll get in return:
- 24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you'll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you're with us, up to 28 days)
- Hybrid/remote working options
- Flexible working hours in line with business needs
And we have plenty of perks too!
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby and many more…
Are you up to the challenge?
As a Backend Engineer, you will play a vital role in the delivery of high-quality solutions and contribute to the growth and success of the company. If you have a passion for technology and delivering excellence, we want to hear from you.
Apply now to be part of this exciting journey.