£25000 - £35000 per annum
5 days ago
11 February 2022
Your willingness to learn and develop will help you immerse yourself into your client's world and be an expert in your own world. Setting the highest professional standards is something that comes naturally to you as you consistently aim to deliver above and beyond in your role.
You’re ready to hit the ground running and prepared to balance your workload and prioritise, often under pressure, with tight deadlines. You can flourish and cement your unique creative approach to tackling all deliverables with an ambitious and innovative outlook.
- The ability to execute and marry beautiful assets to provide a consistent look and feel across all deliverables, whether web, email, banner, apps or print.
- The ability to manage multiple workflows, leading design projects from creative concept, through to initial wireframe, design and delivery to the client.
- Knowledge of creating UI kits, pattern libraries and design systems.
- Proficient across the Adobe CC suite and Sketch.
- Usability and interaction design, including UI design. Strong knowledge of Adobe Experience Design, (XD), Invision and other prototyping tools.
- A knowledge and passion for UX. Looking at usability of a product and the relationship between the interaction of customer and product.
- Willingness to get stuck in and involved when pitching for new business.
- 24 days holiday rising to 25 after first year
- Happy Birthday to you! Have an extra day off to celebrate. Choose any day within 2 weeks of your birthday
- Peace of mind with a private healthcare scheme, after successful completion of your probationary period.
- Cultural Experience: Every quarter you can expense a cultural experience up to the value of £50. This could be in the form of a book you want to read, or a trip to a literacy festival or a museum tour.
- Sabbatical: take up to 3 months unpaid sabbatical, regardless of the length of service