£25,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
Middle Weight Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer looking for a new creative opportunity? Our Caerphilly based Client is looking for a Middle Weight Graphic designer to join their marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Brand and Communications Manager you will be leading creative projects to enhance brand identity.
Our Client is an established European service provider supporting the needs of up to 100 million people.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Produce graphics for brochures, leaflets, flyers and banners for both traditional print and digital collateral
- Maintain existing systems such as the image library and the digital design system
- Interpreting briefs to create concepts and finished collateral
- Taking responsibility for video, photography, graphics, schematics, icons, infographics and animations
- Producing print ready artwork for brochures, media publications and event stand build
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create creative outputs
- Developing content and artwork required by stakeholders across the company
The experience and skills you’ll bring
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Experience of MailChimp
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experince of website coding
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design
- Ability to present ideas to key stakeholders and external agency
- Working well under pressure and managing a under of different projects simultaneously
This is what you’ll get in return
Between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Are you up to the challenge?
If you’re a Graphic Designer looking for a new opportunity please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please send all applications to Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org