£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 days ago
11 June 2022
Cirencester - Hybrid Working (3 Days in the Office) - Salaries up to £40,000 Senior Level - 3 Stage Process
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a passionate designer who is ready to enhance their skills with other creatives on a variety of ambitious and innovative projects. This client is a giant in the media industry with presence all around the world. You will be working from their Cirencester office with a hybrid working environment.
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working with in a collaborative team and working between clients: Multitasking is very important.
A few other things below about what you will be doing as a Midweight Designer:
- Overseeing juniors, offering advice and support to others around you
- Ensuring visual impact, using both templated and bespoke layouts
- Adapting design content across digital display platforms and formats
This is what you'll bring to the Team
As a Midweight Designer joining this team you will have 4 years of digital design experience with a few other factors listed below:
- Strong creative, original ideas and typographic skills with an eye for detail
- Confidence in using the following software to a high level - Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Xd, Sketch, PowerPoint and PDF Creation/Amendment.
- Experience dealing with multiple clients, have high quality work and confidence in what you do
- Ability to adapt design content across digital display platforms and format
- Be actively involved with client and internal presentations, support is given off senior members when needed
What you’ll get in Return
Working with this Huge Media Company as a Midweight Designer you will be offered the following:
- 24 days holiday rising to 25 after first year
- Happy Birthday to you! Have an extra day off to celebrate. Choose any day within 2 weeks of your birthday
- Peace of mind with a private healthcare scheme, after successful completion of your probationary period.
- Cultural Experience: Every quarter you can expense a cultural experience up to the value of £50. This could be in the form of a book you want to read, or a trip to a literacy festival or a museum tour.
- Sabbatical: take up to 3 months unpaid sabbatical, regardless of the length of service
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chloe Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and experience can apply.