£30,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
Minor Projects Estimator Fire Systems
£35,000 + benefits
About the company
Established for over 10 years this fire integrator has experienced year on year growth due to their successful business model. They have established themselves as one of the South Easts leading fire companies with a reputation for excellent work. Due to continued growth they now find that there is a great opportunity for a Minor Projects Estimator to join the team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assessing engineers’ worksheets and client enquiries to understand requirements to produce technically and commercially accurate quotations.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Understanding client specification, drawings and enquiries.
- Estimation and pricing of materials.
- Producing professional, high quality quotations and technical submittals with all technical and commercial content
- Design of Fire Systems to BS5839-1 and other systems from layout drawings.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 5 years experience as this is a senior engineering role.
- Have a full understanding of current fire and security industry regulations.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary up to £35,000.
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.