26 days ago
01 October 2021
Data Capturer Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Administrator dealing with student enrolment and queries regarding student records, attendance and examinations. This position involves the processing of high volumes of data whilst providing an efficient administrative service.
This role offers a salary of £9.69 per hour
What you’ll be doing as a Data Capturer Administrator
1. Enrolment of our Students throughout the year
2. Issuing of Students Qualification Certificates
3. Deal with MIS and Examination enquiries from current and prospective students, staff and external bodies both by telephone and in person.
4. The input of accurate and timely data into the college MIS system, in line with college policies.
5. To amend data held on the MIS, as directed to meet requirements of LLWR, internal and external reporting.
6. To import/ export data, as required, into external websites in line with the College’s Fair Processing Notice
7. Assist the Examinations Team when required
What the successful Data Capturer Administrator will bring to the team
· Minimum 1 year working in office environment.
· IT Literate, ability to use spreadsheets and Word.
· Customer Service Experience
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Data Capturer Administrator will receive the following:
A competitive salary of £9.69
Think this one’s for you
If you think Data Capturer Administrator role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment