£28000 - £32000 per annum
02921 673 753
19 days ago
05 February 2022
Are you currently working within financial services within an analyst capacity? Are you with an operational planning role? Do you deal with Product pricing? Do you have experience back-testing models? Do you have intermediate to advanced Excel skills? SAS skills, even better!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be supporting Senior Analysts in the development, monitoring and CI of planning analytics.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the model
- Manipulate, cleanse and report data back
- Experience working with complex models
- Measuring model performance, back testing and assessing the validity
- Stakeholder management
- Intermediate/ advanced Excel skills
- Data warehouse analysis / data extraction
- Financial serviced experience
- Working with complex models
- Naturally analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant degree- Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, Statistics or Operational research
Up to £32,000 DOE and an excellent benefits package, alongside clear progression and development within the role and organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist, in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.