about 1 year ago
Are you a motivated, professional and ambitious administrator? Can you multi-task and prioritise your work effectively? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
This is the chance for a Mortgage Administrator to join a growing financial services company based in the heart of Cardiff city centre offering a competitive salary. They are looking for someone with experience within finance, mortgages or underwriting. If you want to build a career within Mortgages this would be the perfect opportunity.
- Helping to process second charge mortgage applications
- Communicating with brokers about loan packs and ensuring they fit company regulations and criteria
- Answering all queries from brokers in a quickly and professional manner
- Processing all cases and keeping brokers up to date in regards to applications
- Complete security calls with customers at the final stage of the loan process
- Any ad-hoc tasks deemed necessary by team leader
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time well
- Ideally have a financial services background
- CeMap would be desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Free fruit weekly & monthly end free breakfast
Brand new and relaxed office space
Smart casual office attire
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.