4 months ago
Are you CeMap qualified and driven to hitting targets? Are you great at building relationships over the phone? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work for a social and collaborative second charge mortgage company in the heart of Cardiff.
- Identify new leads and clients
- Building strong working relationships via telephone and email in order to develop long term business
- Advice customers and clients on company regulations and criteria
- Process second charge mortgage applications
- Meeting and exceeding targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CeMap qualified
- Excellent communication and a good problem solver
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Confidence and resilience
What will you get in return?
- Negotiable salary
- A progressive career ladder
- Onsite Gym
- Free parking
- Private medical
- 24 days holiday increasing to 26 after two years of service
- OTE £50,000 uncapped
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.