£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
12 days ago
23 December 2022
Are you a confident and organised individual with experience in the financial services industry? Are you looking to join a business that can provide you great exposure and career development?
This is what you'll be doing as a Mortgage Processor
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Responsible for delivering excellent service to the business' brokers and internal stakeholders
- Action the admin tasks associated with new and existing mortgage applications
- Provide the underwriting team with the information they require to progress and application
- Provide exception levels of customer service to all parties involved in the mortgage offer process
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Mortgage Processor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service background
- Proven experience in a financial services/mortgage company
- An understanding of FCA regulations is essential
And this is what you'll get in return as a Mortgage Processor
- £23k-£25k based on skill set
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Single person BUPA cover
- X4 Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.