Up to £50,000
3 months ago
Would you like to work for the UK’s first impartial online, tyre comparison site? If so, let us introduce you to Motokiki! Looking to speak to BI Developers to work in their brand new offices in South Wales!
This is unique and exciting opportunity to join a company that is about to disrupt the market. Motokiki’s innovative service is one of a kind, their aim is to allow customers to make an informed decision on their tyre purchase – whether you are basing your decision on price, safety or efficiency, in just a few clicks of a button Motokiki will provide you with accurate information based on your vehicle specification.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Using data you will influence business decisions in a positve direction by refining business intelligence systems
- Improving business strategies, marketing and bring intelligent concepts to light by using in house and third parties databases to analyse data
- Responsibilities will include working with key stakeholders and client facing situations to recognise opportunities to improve business solutions
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence tools and reports
There’s also some must haves
- Previous experience in business analysis and data warehousing projects
- You will have extensively used Microsoft BI Tool Stack
- A committed and driven approach to create BI solutions
- Attention to detail, a natural born problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication
- Extensive Database experience including data gathering techniques
- Analysing data from tools such as Google Analytics
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – up to £50,000
- 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension contribution
- Free onsite parking
- Use of ‘chill out’ room with free tea and coffee
- Regular one to ones with annual appraisals
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on email@example.com or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.