Competitive salary and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Have you worked within a Moulding Shop? Do you have 2 years management experience?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for all aspects of the moulding operation from setting, mould maintenance and training within the department. You will also assist in completing customers orders are on time and in line with quality and agreed costs.
- Ensure that work orders are met and the production plan is achieved.
- Co-ordinate tool maintenance and repairs.
- Process improvement and reduction of waste and downtime
- Carry out changes/ condition setting and resolve any machine or moulding.
- Liaise with other departments within the business
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent knowledge of injection moulding processes and related materials and machines
- 2 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £36,000 per annum, DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.