Up to £53000.00 per annum
26 days ago
03 March 2024
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Continental Shift Pattern
This company is looking for a talented Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering Team in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to develop their career in a dynamic and supportive environment.
This renowned company stands as a pioneer in the culinary world. Their strong commitment to sustainable practices and culinary excellence has earned them a respected position within the food industry. They're devoted to providing delectable, plant-based options that cater to diverse consumer tastes while prioritizing environmental well-being.
As a Maintenance Engineer, what you'll be doing:
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities with due consideration for safe plant operations and product quality.
- Develop and enhance maintenance systems and procedures.
- Routinely undertake continuous improvement activities to develop plant capability and equipment reliability.
- Participate in plant improvements, modifications, and capital investment projects.
- Coach, mentor and support engineers and operational technicians as appropriate.
- Act as a subject matter expert on plant equipment and technologies.
What we'll need from you:
- Time served Apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and dynamic approach to safety.
- Strong technical leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst having a high attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with clarity.
What you'll get in return:
- A comprehensive base salary range of £45-55,000 per annum
- Working with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment
- 5% Pension
- 31 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Various lifestyle benefits, including wellbeing resources
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.