Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: A base salary of up to £38,000) + Overtime + 4 on 4 off + Holidays + Yearly Bonus + Competitive pension + Private medical care +
02922 260 611
about 1 year ago
Yolk are representing a client in a search for a Maintenance Engineer, who has experience in a heavy industry. Preferably have a background of working with heavier machinery however would look to other industries too.
This is a rare opportunity to join a renowned manufacturer who are recognised for the great level of service they provide for their clients and for looking after their staff.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be taking control of a busy manufacturing floor covering of all aspects of Electrical/Mechanical machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- To provide & oversee maintenance / repair of the sites processes, services & equipment in aliment with production & management needs.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Advise Engineering Supervisor and Operational Engineering Manager of any machine or plant which requires major repair or maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Overseeing company projects
- Time-served Maintenance Engineer
- Manufacturing experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- A background working in Heavy industry.
- Knowledge of welding is beneficial
- Knowledge of maintaining CNC equipment
A base salary of up to £38,000) + Overtime + 4 on 4 off + Holidays + Yearly Bonus + Competitive pension + Private medical care + Sick Pay
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Joshua Hallett – 07458 142 740.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*