£30,000 - £34,000
25 days ago
22 December 2019
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
£30,000 - £34,000
A new opportunity has been created with our client, a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing business that has been an exciting and high profile local success story and that has created a number of new opportunities as a result of sustained growth and investment in their key South Wales location.
This is a shift role, requiring a multi skilled maintenance technician and offering the chance to join a flagship business in a varied and engaging role.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You’ll provide support on all technical aspects of the businesses production operation, carrying out maintenance, repair and fault recovery on a range of automated and semi automated production and test equipment. You’ll also be involved in varied projects in a rapidly developing business.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- HNC in Electrcal/Electronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of LPC controlled production equipment (fault finding, programming not essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Professional skill developemnt
- Plenty of Overtime available
- Free parking
- Company pension
- The opportunity to work with a team of motivated engineers in one of Wales’ most celebrated engineering businesses!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.