£27000 - £29000 + 20% pension
over 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician - Days
£27,000 - £29,000
Yolk Engineering has a new opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global industry-leading manufacturing business in Coventry in a days only role offering further training and development, career progression and a leading benefits package including 25 days holiday and 20% pension!
You’ll join a small Maintenance team and enjoy a varied role working across different areas of production, carrying out both planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown support. The company has a strong culture of team work and support and an impressive record of employee retention and progression, with a clear path for the Technician to train and develop.
- Carry out planned and predictive maintenance tasks
- Carry our mechanical and electrical reactive maintenance work
- Covering all aspects of PPM and breakdown routines
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Ensure critical spares are maintained and in good order
- Level 3 BTEC or above
- Experience carrying out Electrical and Mechanical maintenance duties within manufacturing
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ongoing training and clear progression path
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to join this leading employer of choice and excel in this role, apply now!
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.