11 months ago
Are you a strong Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move?
This is an opportunity to join a global food manufacturer who has a number of sites throughout the UK and has recently invested in production machinery.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 4on 4off pattern taking control of a busy continuous manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Report all actions carried out and any further actioned required on the CMMS system
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Fault finding using a mixture of PLC and handheld methods.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Work with production staff supporting and promoting all continuous improvement, quality and safety activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Relevant Electrical qualifications
- 2 years Manufacturing Experience
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £35000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete further training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing food manufacturing business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*