£33000 - £35000 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Are you a strong Multiskilled Engineer looking to work for a leading SME Manufacturing Facility based in Cardiff.
Yolk Recruitment are representing an exciting opportunity for a Multiskilled Engineer to join a progressive manufacturing site.
As a Multiskilled Engineer this is what you’ll be doing.
Working on a 2 Shift pattern you’ll be reporting into the Site Maintenance Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Implementing and adjusting the PPM schedule utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to identify trends to improve machinery OEE.
- Responsible for planned scheduling, overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained Multiskilled Engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- Previous experience Preventative maintenance and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £34000, weekly paid with performance bonus worth up to £1500. A Pension matched up to 4%- and 31-days holiday.
You will be joining a growing stable business with a family friendly feel and sociable team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*