2 months ago
Are you a strong Maintenance Technician looking for a move to a company who has recently invested 3 million into their Cardiff based manufacturing site? This is an excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturer who has long term opportunities to progress.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3 shift pattern taking control of a busy automated manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown with a focus on continuous improvement and Projects.
Tasks will include:
- Proactively take responsibility for development of activities and projects to sustainably enhance the performance of plant & equipment
- Competence in root-cause fault-finding with resourceful short-term resolution with a drive to implement long-term fixes.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Develop and implement processes to enhance department efficiency
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Develop and coach best practice maintenance methods amongst the Engineering and operations teams.
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or relevant HNC/ONC in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years + in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working at heights
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to complete enhanced engineering courses.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who have an 80% market control and who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.