Up to £40000.00 per annum
4 days ago
23 December 2022
Yolk recruitment are exclusively working with a global giant in manufacturing who has significantly invested in their own site since 2019 to become state of the art.
This is an opportunity to join a company who believes you fix things right first time, not just quick fixes to get production running again.
As the site Multiskilled Engineer this is what you'll be doing.
You will be working a 3-shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing/site covering all aspects of building maintenance
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing site equipment in line with schedules
- Completing PPM checks including plant room, boiler room and emergency lighting.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment and implementing corrective procedures through root cause analysis.
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning
The Experience you'll bring to the team.
- With a minimum of 2 years' experience maintaining an industrial site.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served or apprentice trained site services engineer.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
And this is what you'll get in return.
If successfully appointed as a Multiskilled Engineer you will receive a competitive salary up to £40,000, with a competitive benefits package including private medical.
You'll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*