about 1 year ago
Are you a strong Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move?
This is an opportunity to join a global food manufacturer who has a number of sites throughout the UK and has recently invested £3 million expanding their site.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be on a 2 shift role taking control of a busy continuous manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- ·Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- ·Report all actions carried out and any further actioned required on the CMMS system
- ·Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- ·Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- ·Work with production staff supporting and promoting all continuous improvement, quality and safety activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- ·Relevant Electrical/Mechanical qualifications
- ·2 years Manufacturing Experience
- ·Knowledge of Pneumatic Machinery
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary from £28000 to £30000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete further training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing food manufacturing business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*