£37000 - £38000 per annum
10 days ago
19 February 2023
Yolk Recruitment are currently working with one of the most well know manufacturers throughout Wales, an ambitious family owned business which has been established for over 100 years .With a strong order book throughout the pandemic they have made a significant investment across both of their sites.
This client is currently looking to recruit 2 Multiskilled Engineers to join their team to replace 2 existing employees who are looking to retire.
You will be working on your own covering 4 production lines working a 4on 4off ( 2 days/2nights) shift pattern with the ability to work a days based shift for 2 months of the year.
As a Multiskilled Engineer this is what you'll be doing
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Utilise PLCs to fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine availability, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Installation of machinery and site services equipment.
As the site Multiskilled Engineer the experience, you'll bring to the team will be:
- Proven Electrical and Mechanical knowledge which will enable you to support on all production lines within the plant
- Proactive equipment testing, fault finding and repair.
- PLC fault finding and modification experience using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- Demonstratable experience of working by yourself.
And this is what you'll get in return
If successful as a Multiskilled Engineer you will earn a base salary up to £38500 dependent on experience, with lots of overtime opportunities and current engineers earning upwards of £40000 + benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones .
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.