£38000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
30 March 2023
Are you a time served Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a very established leading manufacturer of high-quality products with a strong reputation for innovation, durability, and style. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, this client has established itself as a trusted supplier to homeowners, builders, and contractors alike.
Their product range includes a wide variety of options in a range of colours, patterns, and textures to suit any style or budget. They are committed to using only the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, ensuring that their products are both long-lasting and eco-friendly.
In addition to their exceptional product range, this client is known for their outstanding customer service and support. Their team of knowledgeable sales professionals are always on hand to provide expert advice and guidance, helping customers to find the perfect solution for their needs.
With continued investment throughout the site, it is an exciting time to join the business if you are looking for career progression.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Multiskilled Engineer, you will be responsible for providing mechanical and electrical support for facilities and production equipment. You will work on a 3 shift pattern and report to the Site Engineering Manager, ensuring that all maintenance routines are performed in a timely manner and adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Provide Mechanical and electrical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Ensure maximum machine availability, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ability to perform Basic machining, light fabrication & pipework installations to good standards
- Good understanding of Hydraulic / Pneumatic systems
- Good electrical fault finding skills to identify problems, safely isolate and replace the component when needed.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Installation of machinery and site services equipment.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served Maintenance Engineer ideally with an Electrical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/O's.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £38000- 40000, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.