Up to £40000.00 per annum
25 days ago
30 March 2023
Are you a highly versatile, professional, and self-motivated individual with excellent maintenance and fault-finding skills? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced production environment, and are you looking for a dynamic and varied role?
If so, Yolk Recruitment is supporting a client in Cardiff who is seeking a Shift Engineer to join their small engineering team and help support the smooth running of their operations.
- Provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility, completing routine maintenance in line with the agreed site plan.
- Repair and maintain plant and equipment to identify faults quickly and minimise production downtime, accurately recording all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes.
- Ensure all duties are undertaken in line with current health and safety legislation, maintaining a proactive and can-do attitude.
- A highly versatile multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias, although a mechanical bias with some electrical experience will also be considered.
- Conversant with PLCs, with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Flexible approach to working hours, with the ability to work a 12-hour 4 on 4 off shift pattern and be available for a continental shift pattern in the future.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of circa £36k - £38k (dependent on experience) and the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long-term career prospects.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply now and take the next step in your engineering career.