17 days ago
29 November 2019
Are you a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity where you will be able to undertake a considerably amount of training.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Maintenance Manager, being responsible for working with both internal and external teams for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure, ensuring machine uptime and improvements are enabling effective performance, and subsequently increasing quality & performance.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Work to planned preventative maintenance schedule.
- Complete elements of commissioning on plant and equipment.
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- Work with sub-contractors to improve working knowledge of plant and equipment.
- Support the introduction of new machinery and products.
- Work closely with other internal departments to help build a committed team ethos.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A time-served engineer/technician with at least 4 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- You’ll be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Food and plastic production machinery repair experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary looking to pay up to £40000 + Benefits, including 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.