£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
£33,000-£45,000 per annum
4 on 4 off Shift Pattern (4 days/4 nights)
Yolk recruitment has an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an expanding team, undertaking both Electrical and Mechanical works with a highly successful company in the production industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer, what you'll be doing:
- Carrying both out planned and reactive maintenance within the production departments
- Fault finding, safe isolation and replacement of electrical components
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and controls
- Maintaining accurate records of maintenance activities
- Supporting the Engineering/Production operations when needed
- Moving and re-installing machinery, alongside machine change overs and set ups
What we'll need from you:
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer with a proven track record in completing mechanical and electrical repairs
- Recognised qualifications relating to a Maintenance Engineering role e.g. NVQ level 3, HNC etc.
- Excellent time management skills alongside an active mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Welding to any degree would be advantageous
- Ability to work both independently, whilst maintaining proper lines of communication
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to do additional hours as and when required.
What you'll get in return:
- A salary of up to £45,000 depending on level of experience and qualifications
- 20 shifts of annual leave per annum
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression within a successful business
- Training and development as and when needed
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.