Up to £37000
about 1 month ago
Are you an Electrically trained Multiskilled Technician looking for a new exciting role who can offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities?
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer who has multiple sites throughout the U.K.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Joining the team on a 3-shift role, you’ll be reporting into the Maintenance Manager, being responsible for working with both internal and external teams for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure, ensuring machine uptime and improvements are enabling effective performance, and subsequently increasing quality & performance.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence with Equipment testing, fault finding and repair.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures through root cause analysis.
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning.
- Take part in projects aimed at continuous improvement and refurbishment.
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
·You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- You will have completed an apprenticeship or Relevant qualification in Electrical Engineer.
- You will have the ability fault find and complete minor program changes on PLC’s and have experience with Variable Speed Drives.
- Experience with Temperature controllers and packaging would be very desirable.
- A time served engineer/technician with a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
- Experience with FMCG machinery (Desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £37000 with lots of overtime opportunity and an annual bonus worth upto £3000.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies and training courses.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones .
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*