£40000 - £41000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you a strong Multiskilled Engineer looking for an exciting new role who can offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities?
Would you like to work for a Manufacturer who cares about its people?
This is an opportunity to join a global giant in manufacturing who has significantly invested in their own site since 2019 to become state of the art.
The company ethos is to fix things right first time, not just quick fixes to get production running again.
As a Multiskilled Engineer this is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3-shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing/production area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures through root cause analysis.
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning
- Lead projects aimed at continuous improvement and refurbishment.
- PLC Fault finding including Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Ideally educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering or as a minimum hold a level 3 qualification
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained Multiskilled Engineer.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
If successfully appointed as a Multiskilled Engineer you will receive a competitive salary up to £41,000, with a competitive benefits package including private medical.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*