£38000 - £42000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively working with a leading food production company based in the Chippenham area, with a strong reputation for producing high-quality products and providing excellent customer service. They have a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, and the engineering team plays a crucial role in maintaining the availability and reliability of the plant and machinery across the site. The company prides itself on its commitment to continuous improvement, and the engineering team is expected to be proactive in identifying and implementing cost-saving measures and increasing asset availability.
As a Maintenance Engineer at our client, you will be an essential member of the engineering team and will report to the Engineering Manager. Your focus will be on integrating into the team and ensuring that all plant and machinery are available and reliable. You will assist in the reduction of plant downtime, PPM completion and enhancement, continuous improvement initiatives, health and safety and project work. Are you looking to join an Engineering team that will not be set in their ways and open to new ideas? If so then read the criteria & responsibilities for the role.
Key Criteria for the Maintenance Engineer role:
- Experienced in Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance.
- Strong understanding of plant and machinery maintenance.
- Experience with preventive maintenance plans
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are completed with a 100% fix mentality
- Electrical Fault Finding
- The ability to install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Working on both Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems
- Prioritise tasks to service key customers and minimise downtime
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and manager to resolve issues and improve overall performance
The Maintenance Engineer role with our client is a challenging and rewarding position, and the company is looking for an experienced and motivated individual who is ready to take on the responsibilities of the role. This is a great opportunity to be part of a high-functioning, high-output engineering team that truly makes a difference to business performance.
If you meet the criteria and are excited about this opportunity to join our client as Maintenance Engineer, apply today!