£36000 - £38000 per annum
22 days ago
31 March 2023
Are you a time served Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk recruitment are working with a well-established company located in Tredegar that specializes in manufacturing high-quality products for various industries. The company has been providing top-notch solutions for over a decade and has earned a reputation for delivering reliable products and exceptional customer service.
With a team of experienced engineers and technicians, they take pride in designing and producing innovative products that meet the ever-evolving needs of its clients. The company has a state-of-the-art facility that is equipped with advanced technology and equipment to ensure efficient and precise manufacturing processes.
The company is committed to using high-quality materials and adhering to strict quality control standards to ensure that its products are durable, efficient, and effective. With continued investment throughout the site, it is an exciting time to join the business if you are looking for career progression.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Multiskilled Engineer, you will be responsible for providing mechanical and electrical support for facilities and production equipment. You will work on a 3 shift pattern working 4 days a week when on Afternoons and Nights you will report to the Site Engineering Manager, ensuring that all maintenance routines are performed in a timely manner and adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Provide Mechanical and electrical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Ensure maximum machine availability, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ability to perform Basic machining, light fabrication & pipework installations to good standards
- Good understanding of Hydraulic / Pneumatic systems
- Good electrical fault finding skills to identify problems, safely isolate and replace the component when needed.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Installation of machinery and site services equipment.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served Maintenance Engineer ideally with an Electrical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/O's.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £36000- 38000, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.