£40000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
07 April 2023
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Yolk Recruitment are currently working with an international Manufacturer based close to Clevedon. The company are currently looking to grow their team with the addition of a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer. They have been established for over 50 years and they have grown year on year. They are currently going through an extension and will be looking to grow the company over the coming years.
The client is currently looking to recruit a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to help grow their team. You will be working on a fast-paced production line working a Continental shift pattern which is made up of days and nights. You will be working as part of a team and looking after both PPM's and RM's throughout the engineering department.
As a Multiskilled Engineer this is what you'll be doing
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
* Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
* Installation of machinery and site services equipment.
* Ensure that Electrical/Mechanical faults are resolved in a timely manner.
* Assist with the CI from within the department and to effectively minimise down time and adhere to preventative maintenance schedules.
As a Multiskilled Engineer the experience, you'll bring to the team will be:
* Proven Electrical and Mechanical knowledge which will enable you to support on all production lines within the plant
* Proactive equipment testing, fault finding and repair.
* Electrically qualified.
* Demonstrable experience of working by yourself.
And this is what you'll get in return:
If successful as a Multiskilled Engineer you will earn a base salary up to £43,000- £55,000 dependent on experience, with lots of overtime opportunities and plenty of benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett on 07458 142 740.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
* Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities