£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
12 days ago
12 April 2023
Yolk Recruitment is proud to be working with our client, a leading independent in their search for a Maintenance Technician with an electrical bias to join their team at their Tewkesbury depot.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing planned preventive maintenance and reacting to breakdowns, ensuring effective problem-solving and fault-finding skills are always applied. You will be working on a range of machinery; therefore, an electrical bias is required.
- Responding to breakdowns and providing reactive maintenance
- Supporting planned, preventative maintenance
- Repairing and testing all electrical and mechanical plant equipment
- Fault finding and resolving issues.
- Any other duties as required by the Directors.
- Understanding and complying with the Company's Health and Safety Policy statement.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of an electrical based, apprenticeship qualification
- Experience of high-speed machinery, ideally within an FMCG industry
- Experience of working with automated machinery
- Ability to find fault and resolve issues.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and deliver a high standard of work.
The client recognise that they will achieve far greater success working as a team, with empathetic people management and valuing each other, our staff and our customers. They aim to give a disciplined and determined effort to value everyone and everything, and therefore make the company the first preference for employees and customers alike over the long term.
If you are a proactive and self-motivated individual with a passion for delivering first-class maintenance and support, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the apply button or contact Yolk Recruitment directly and speak to Joshua Hallett. We look forward to hearing from you.