Up to £38000 per annum
3 months ago
17 March 2024
Are you a strong Multiskilled technician?
Yolk Recruitment are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a Local food manufacturer who have been established for over 50 years and has shown strong order books throughout the last few years with their own brand labels.
With long term progression opportunities throughout the business, if you would like to take a step towards a leadership position then this is the job for you .
As a Multiskilled Technician this is what you will be doing.
You will be working a 3 Shift pattern covering all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance for your area.
Tasks will include:
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Fault diagnoses on all Production equipment working with a variety of ovens, chillers and conveyor systems.
- Providing Planned maintenance on all equipment to ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work.
- Always ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind.
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling, and over-seeing his day-to-day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site.
The Experience you will bring to the team.
- You will be time served with an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have a good background in an FMCG or Food manufacturer.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £38,000 with the opportunity for £5/6000 overtime,
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *