Up to £60000 per annum + OTE £72k OTE, company car
about 1 month ago
National Account Manager
Basic Salary - Up to £60k
Remote field base role
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a UK specialist provider of retail point of sales credit. We are currently recruiting for National Account Managers. This role you will be tasked to manage large UK retailers, aiming to maximise the revenue generated from each account.
This is an extremely rewarding role and offers a clear progression route into senior positions. This will be a nation-wide field base role where you will be working remotely from home, planning your week and then traveling to different territories out on the field to meet your clients.
The right candidate must have experience in account management within retail finance, be comfortable presenting in front of high-level decision makers and be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
What are the responsibilities as an Account Manager?
- Managing key retailer accounts.
- Build long last relationships with decision makers.
- Support growth and development with clients regarding volume, profit & risk parameters.
- Develop market knowledge to help develop current services.
- Planning your own diary.
- Traveling nationwide to various territories to meet clients face to face.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Experience within point of sale in retail finance is
- Account management experience.
- A clean and valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of FCA compliance.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Brilliant time management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary of up £60k
- Very realistic annual bonus of 30%
- 4% pension matched
- 25 days annual leave plus birthday off
- Life assurance x4
- Company Car
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.