30,000 - 40,000
CW - Mar - 04
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the South Wales area for an experienced Network Engineer to work in an agile environment providing services to both internal and external customers.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for designing, creating, supporting and making improvements to infrastructure services, products and platforms alongside responsibilities such as:
- Managing Incidents, requests and problems’
- Managing configurations
- Sharing and supporting the team with knowledge of technologies and tools.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Cisco network technologies
- Firewall and proxy technologies
- IDS/IPS systems
- Enterprise Management Systems
- Virtualisation Technologies (Desirable)
There’s also some must haves
- Candidates must pass a disclosure and barring security check and must meet the security requirements before an appointment can be made
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Generous pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday rising with each year of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Childcare Support
- Fantastic career progression and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673749/