£60.00 - £70.00 per hour
2 days ago
22 October 2022
Network / Cloud Security Architect | Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton | 12 Month Contract | Up to £70 per hour | Inside IR35 | Single Stage Interview Process | SC Clearance Required
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global defence organisation with multiple sites in the UK to grow their cloud security function.
The role can be based at any of their UK sites (Stevenage, Bolton or Bristol) & will be for an initial 12 months with extensions likely. If successful you will join an experienced security team designing network security solutions with a focus on migrating services into cloud services (Azure).
To be considered you must have active SC clearance.
- Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
- Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
- Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
- Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
- Experience of cross domain authentication
- zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application)
- digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
- private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
- Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.