£50 - £70 per hour
2 months ago
NETWORK SOLUTIONS (CLOUD & SECURITY) ARCHITECT - INSIDE IR35 - £70 PER HOUR - BRISTOL, STEVENAGE OR BOLTON - 12 MONTHS - SC CLEARED - SINGLE STAGE PROCESS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for Network Solutions Architect who specialises in Cloud Security to join our defence client on an initial 12 month contract. The role will be based from one of three locations, either Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton; occassional paid travel to Stevenage HQ might be necessary.
Overview of department:
Network design and solutions team within the UK IT department of a large multi-national complex defence engineering company.
- Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
- Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
- Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
- Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
- Experience of cross domain authentication
- zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application)
- digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
- private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
- Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.