Up to £80 per hour
9 months ago
Network Solutions Programme Manager - £80per hour inside ir35 - 12 months (extension highly likely) - Stevenage, Bristol, or Bolton - Hybrid (2 days onsite a week) - Must be eligible for SC clearance - one stage virtual interview - Sector Aerospace & Defence
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Network Solutions Programme Manager to support one of the world's leading innovators of aerospace and defence technology.
The Network Solutions team is a group-wide function which exists to support the company's overseas offices and to coordinate network strategy for the company by working with the national operations teams. We also contribute to many UK-based initiatives and drive creative non-standard solutions. We are often involved in finding innovative ways to respond to business needs and work with delivery teams to get these ideas into production.
- Coordinate network-driven projects in conjunction with suppliers, internal customers, and other technical teams. Oversee the implementation of and be the local subject matter expert for the End-to-End project management process.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO's strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
- Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the agreed budget
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio
- Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Experience of Programme and project level financial management
- Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- SC security clearance
- Experience working with the Aerospace and Defence industry