£40000.00 - £46030.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Network Technical Analyst - Cardiff - Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Network Technical Analyst to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You'll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded. You will play a leading role in developing our new cloud-based data platform.
You'll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
What the Network Technical Analyst will be doing
The ideal Network Technical Analyst will be working within a dynamic team of highly technical analysts on a wide range of Wide Area (WAN) & Local Area Network (LAN) technologies. In addition to these technologies, you will also be working with Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Zscaler, SD-WAN, Bluecoat & F5's providing end to end networking for our business colleagues within the organisation in many different locations.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all technologies in your relevant area of specialism.
- Carrying out appropriate action to investigate and resolve incidents and problems in a timely manner and ensuring incidents are fully documented within the relevant reporting systems.
- Support the underlying technologies in use to deliver networking services.
What the successful Network Technical Analyst will bring to the team
They are looking for someone who has either a degree in Networking/Cyber Security or equivalent along with:
- Cisco CCNA Qualification
- Good knowledge of large Data Centre Network infrastructure, architecture, and service provision
- Experience of working in a 3rd level support environment (at least 2 years' experience)
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Network Technical Analyst will be rewarded with:
- Salary of between £40,000 to £46,000
- Hybrid working
- 33 days Annual Leave pro rata including bank holidays
- Development Opportunities
- Employer pension contributions of up to 11%
- Variable pay schemes
Think this one's for you
If you think this Network Technical Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.