Up to £40,000
about 1 month ago
19 October 2019
New Build Property Conveyancer
One of the oldest law firms in South Wales whose ethos is to provide clients with professional and effective legal advice, are looking to hire an experienced Conveyancer (qualified in experience and not necessarily PQE) for their Cardiff office. You will work within a supportive property team and alongside Directors who are masters of their craft and thus you will gain valuable experience and expertise.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You must have prior experience running a conveyancing file load from cradle to grave – this is essential
- Experience dealing with new build properties is desirable but not essential
- You must have around 5 years’ experience working within residential property (not necessarily post qualification)
- A real passion for this area of law
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- A healthy work / life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch with Sarah Castle at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.