£22000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly & quarterly bonus
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
As a Sales Executive you will be working closely with the sales team and will be accountable for generating new clients. Your day will be made up of building relationships, dealing with any inbound & outbound enquiries, taking payments and managing the accounts.
This role will be office based with two remote working days per month should you wish to use them.
Your Responsibilities as a Sales Executive
- Undertake a high volume of phone calls, both inbound and outbound, to prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships with potential new clients.
- Be proactive by reaching out via phone calls/emails to generate new business.
- Manage the accounts when needed.
- Take responsibility of growing the accounts via telemarketing.
- You will adapt while selling to different prospects.
- Thrive under pressure while working towards targets.
- Efficiently manage your own pipeline.
Your Skills/experience as a Sales Executive
- Telesales and objection handling experience
- 2 years Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and outgoing
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail
Benefits to you
- Salary of £22k
- OTE minimum of £27k+
- Monthly & quarterly bonus
- Flexi time
- Birthday meal
- Christmas shutdown
- Takeaway Friday (fortnightly)
- Free parking onsite
- Annual pay review
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emily Stacey at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities